Saturday, June 20, 2009

Iran Video:Young Lady shot dead in Tehran by Basiji revolutionary guards 20/6/09


The video and following report from iroom via IReport.com
Basij shots to death a young woman in Tehran's Saturday June 20th protests At 19:05 June 20th Place: Karekar Ave., at the corner crossing Khosravi St. and Salehi st. A young woman- Neda Agha Soltan- who was standing aside with her father watching the protests was shot by a basij member hiding on the rooftop of a civilian house. He had clear shot at the girl and could not miss her. However, he aimed straight her heart. I am a doctor, so I rushed to try to save her. But the impact of the gunshot was so fierce that the bullet had blasted inside the victim's chest, and she died in less than 2 minutes. The protests were going on about 1 kilometers away in the main street and some of the protesting crowd were running from tear gass used among them, towards Salehi St. The film is shot by my friend who was standing beside me. Please let the world know.

Neda Agha Soltan was born in 1982 and was a philosophy student.

2 comments:

quakerninja said...

I am an American and I have no hate for Iran. My heart goes out to your people. Please don't give up.

red sox man said...

I am also an American. Keep on fighting for your freedom.