Sunday, February 14, 2010

Medjugorje Visionary Marija -Story of the Virgin Mary and the Flower

The following is a story Marija told:
"I was praying in my room one morning when suddenly I had a vision of a white flower of such beauty as I have never seen before. It then wilted and drooped as if dead. I felt a deep sadness, because this flower had such beauty. Suddenly I saw a large drop above the flower which then fell directly on the head of the drooping flower. It then gradually opened up, radiating its former beauty. The flower then disappeared. I thought about it but then finished praying.
Later, during an apparition on Apparition Mountain, I asked Our Lady about the vision. Our Lady told me:

“The flower was the image of man’s soul. It flowers and opens out in the grace of God. But when man sins, the soul withers and wilts. The drop is the symbol of God’s grace. The soul wilting in sin will blossom out with the grace through Confession and true repentance.”
“The Sacrament of Confession should be lived in the joy of an encounter with God.”
source-Medjugorje.com

No comments: