Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Video:This Is Your Time - Michael W. Smith

This song is about a girl named Cassie Bernall who was shot in the Columbine shooting in 1999. Initial reports indicated that she was shot to death after one of the gunmen asked her if she believed in God. She allegedly said "Yes, I believe in God". They were reported as her last words. This version is disputed.

One of Her Favorite Bible Verses: Phil 3:10-11, TLB

Now I have given up on everything else
I have found it to be the only way
To really know Christ and to experience
The mighty power that brought
Him back to life again, and to find
Out what it means to suffer and to
Die with him. So, whatever it takes
I will be the one who lives in the fresh
Newness of life of those who are
Alive from the dead
- Cassie Bernall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty music. I love the pipes.