Tuesday, September 11, 2012

June Keithley Castro Medjugorje Conversion:Amazing story

Sadly this article has not got the prominence it deserves. To anybody who doubts the authenticity of Medjugorje please read the following truly amazing story in its ENTIRETY (Do not stop half way down through the article). It is by June Keithley Castro of the Philippine Daily Inquirer:
I debated with myself about writing this, as in this “trending” age, many skeptical comments will make their way to Facebook or Twitter. But ultimately, I decided that what people thought of me wasn’t important. This week the Church celebrates what it believes to be the birthday of Mama Mary, and what better gift can I give her than to share the story of my conversion? Since the news of my illness came out, a number of people who had come to visit me kept asking why I had become such a passionate Marian devotee. I have kept silent about this for almost 20 years, as I felt that there was so much more to say about the messages and history of Marian apparitions, and that what happened to me wasn’t important. But everything happens for a reason, and as Our Lady said, “What good is it if I keep coming to visit you and give you messages if you only hide these away in a drawer?” My illness made me realize that we must make use of whatever time we have left to continue to serve. My conversion started in Medjugorje, and continues to this day. Continue reading HERE. Make sure to read the story in its entirety.

No comments: