Friday, December 28, 2012

Medjugorje: Jesus appeared and spoke on Christmas Day

On Tuesday last Christmas day the baby Jesus reportedly spoke to Marija Pavlovic Lunetti one of the Medjugorje visionaries. It was the first time that it has been reported that Jesus spoke to someone at Medjugorje. Marija said: "Our Lady came with baby Jesus in her arms and did not give any message, but the baby Jesus spoke up and said, 'I am your peace, live my Commandments'. Then the baby Jesus and Our Lady made the sign of the cross and gave a blessing.

Also on Christmas day Our Lady appeared and spoke to Medjugorje visionary Jakov Colo. She gave Jakov the following message:

Dear children, give the gift of your life to me and completely surrender to me so that I may help you to comprehend my motherly love and the love of my Son for you. My children, I love you immeasurably and today, in a special way, on the day of the birth of my Son, I desire to receive each of you into my heart and to give a gift of your lives to my Son. My children, Jesus loves you and gives you the grace to live in His mercy, but sin has overtaken many of your hearts and you live in darkness. Therefore, my children, do not wait, say ‘no’ to sin and surrender your hearts to my Son, because only in this way will you be able to live God’s mercy and, with Jesus in your hearts, set out on the way of salvation” .

No comments: